Wednesday 12 March 2014

REVIEW: Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

I have been quite adventurous when it comes to my face base for the past few months. If I had this blog a year ago, you’d know that the only thing I used as a sort of a foundation was a mix of Garnier and Maybelline BB creams, because anything else used to make my skin very shiny. Now I have a few different products that I tend to reach for when doing my make-up and I love each of them.




A recent addition to them has been the Bourjois123 Perfect foundation in the shade 54 Beige. With its three colour correcting pigments, it’s supposed to give you a nice even skin tone without clogging up your pores or looking cakey. The yellow pigments get rid of any dark spots, the mauve ones work against any dullness and the green ones hide the redness. Similar to the Healthy Mix, this foundation has a light to medium coverage, but it is buildable. The shade range is not that great, but I still managed to find a pretty good match for my skin.



I quite like using this foundation. It doesn’t break me out and lasts at least 8 hours on my face. I barely get any shine around my T-zone, which is always an advantage for me. The only thing which I didn’t particularly enjoy was the smell, but I blame this on the Healthy Mix. Since it is my go-to face product, I am used to the nice fruity fragrance it has and nothing else will be as good. Other than that, I don’t have anything bad to say about the 123 Perfect. I have been applying it on top of my L’Oreal blur cream with a Real Techniques buffing brush and the results are amazing.


Have you tried this foundation? Do you like it? Let me know if you have any recommendations for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment