Tuesday 28 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist


Last night I was feeling a bit bored, so I decided to casually browse some online beauty shops and ended up with a long wish list of things, most of which I probably will not be able to afford for a long time*sigh*.  Here are some of them:


  •  L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer. For some reason I blush and highlighter just don’t look good on me. This is supposed to be a beautiful brightening concealer which hopefully would be a perfect substitute of a highlighter and hide my undereye circles.
  • Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick SPF 15 5ml in purple. I never say no to a lip balm, especially to a one who looks as cute and delicious as this one.
  •  Essie nail polish in Toggle to the Top. Two words – purple sparkles. Need I say more?

  Benefit ‘They’re real’ mascara. Expensive mascara is usually something I would laugh at and find completely unnecessary, but the wand of this one looks so promising that I’m sure it would be worth it if I ever spend £20 on it.
  Urban Decay Naked 3 eye shadow palette. Those beautiful colours make me want to be at the beach and who doesn’t love the beach?! Plus, they would make my blue eyes stand out. YES, PLEASE!


  •  Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder . This looks like heaven for my cheekbones.
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15  Limited Edition. As I said, I never say no to a lip balm. Also, this one looks very fancy and it’s red, a.k.a. my favourite colour.



  •  Real Techniques brushes , because they are perfect.


 So those are some of the things on my wishlist. I sincerely hope I get to own at least half of them someday.  Let me know what make-up products are on your wishlist! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks perfect! :) I want RT brushes too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have them on offer in one of the local shops... I might make a naughty purchase very very soon... :P

      Delete