Thursday 30 January 2014

A cheeky Superdrug Haul

I went shopping. Again. It’s a good thing I don’t spend that much money on food, otherwise I would be in a lot of trouble.

The reason why I went in Superdrug was to just buy a deodorant and possibly body lotion, but I got out with so much more than that. In addition to my Nivea Sensitve&Pure Anti-Perspirant  and the new Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizerin Aloe Vera (which is actually very nice and perfect for a lazy person like me), I got an eyeliner, three face masks and a set of Real Techniques brushes.




The three face masks are by Superdrug’s own brand. They were on offer and I got all three for only £1.50, so I don’t really mind if they do nothing good to my face (hopefully they won’t do anything bad too!). If you have read my post about my skincare routine, you will know that I love face masks, so I got three new ones to test out. The first one is the DeepCleansing Fruit mask which helps to hydrate, smooth and protect the skin. The second one is the Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-off mask which leaves the skin feeling revitalized and protected as dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted away. The last one is also peel-off and it contains mango and noni fruit juice. It deeply cleanses the skin and gives it a nice healthy glow.

The products I am most excited about though are the eyeliner and make up brushes. I have always been struggling to use liquid eyeliner, so the thing that drew me to the L’Oreal Superliner was the thin tip. That would make it easier for me to work with it and I will be able to get not only thin lines, but thicker ones too.
If you read my wishlist from the other day you will know how much I wanted to get some Real Techniques brushes, so when I saw the Core Collection set sitting there on the shelf, I decided that it is time I make it mine. I am so excited to try them; they definitely look like they are worth the money!




That completes my little Superdrug haul. Let me know your opinion on the products if you have tried them! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, what a nice blog you have here and great post too, do you want to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete