Saturday 25 January 2014

My Skincare Routine

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A couple of months ago I reaslied that I am not going to stay nineteen forever and my skin won’t look as good as it does now. Ever since that day I have been taking extra good care of it and have definitely noticed the good results. I have had much less breakouts than usual, my T-zone isn’t as oily as it used to be and my foundation doesn’t feel cakey because my skin is in a better condition. 

My morning routine is pretty simple. I mostly just splash some water on my face to freshen up and then apply some of my Bioten Refreshing Tonic Lotion. It leaves my skin feeling quite hydrated, so I usually skip the moisturizer and move on to doing my make-up, if I am going to be wearing any that day.




My night routine though is a bit more complicated. I start off by wiping off my make-up using the Mixa Cleansing Micellar Water. It is affordable, doesn’t irritate my skin and has a fantastic smell that is not overwhelming – what more could you possibly want from a product like that. After that I use the Botanics Mattifying Cleansing Mousse just to make sure I have got rid of all my make-up and impurities. Some days, usually whenever I wash my hair or just feel like pampering myself, I use the St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub. It gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. 


Every two days or so I try and treat myself with a face mask. I have quite a few of them, but I usually alternate between the Botanics Ionic Clay Mask, the Quick Fix Brightening Peel-Off and the Deva Cleans&Hydrates face mask.

 Next I apply my toner which is either the Bioten one or Garnier Pure Active Pore Purifying Toner, which does wonders when I have breakouts. 

Finally I move on to moisturizing my face with the Boots Oil of Evening Primrose with vitamin E. This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to my skin; it doesn’t make it oily, hydrates it perfectly, doesn’t break me out, smells like spring and happiness and is ridiculously cheap, only £2.85!








What does your skincare routine consist of? Let me know if you have some recommendations for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment