Tuesday 4 February 2014

Nails Of The Week: Matte Neon Pink

I was going through my nail polish collection yesterday and I came across a beautiful matte bright pink colour. I realized that I have worn it only once or maybe twice for the whole year I’ve owned it, so I decided it’s time that I took off the shimmery dark red and put on this one. I went back to short nails because the long ones made it hard for me to do basically anything and they were also getting very brittle and that made my nail polish barely last for two or three days. Hopefully now they are going to be in a better condition because I am very excited for this colour!


Products I used:
  •  Barry M 3 in 1 Hardener, Base and Top coat, used only as a base coat
  • Flormar Matte Neon Pink nail polish


I am really liking the look of matte nails and I might (probably will) get my hands on a few more colours. What are good matte nail polishes? Let me know your recommendations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment