Friday 21 February 2014

Beauty Wishlist 2: I can but I really shouldn't

Ever since I went on a spending ban two weeks ago, I stopped being up to date with the offers in the the beauty shops. However, tonight I decided to go on the Boots website and saw that they are doing 3 for 2 on a lot of make-up and accessories. At first I felt an overwhelming urge to buy everything I had ever wanted, but somehow I managed to pick only three products.



Bourjois123 Perfect Foundation: I have had my eye on this one for quite a while now and know I will probably end up getting it at one point in time. I have swatched it on the back of my hand multiple times and it always looks very nice and feels smooth, so I can only hope it would feel just as good on my face. Another thing I find interesting about it is the colour correcting pigments which would be my savior throughout bad skin days. If you are interested you can read a detailed review of the product here.

L’OrealNude Magique Blur Cream: This is a product that I had never seen before until a week ago probably. According to this, it is designed ‘to visually transform your complexion into a flawless-looking canvas with a dewy glow’. On lazy days when I don’t feel like using foundation, I can just apply this, touch up with some concealer and be done with my face make-up. I haven’t read any reviews on it yet, so hopefully after I do I will still be just as excited about it.


Soap & Glory™ Super-Colour Fabulipstick™ Collagen Boosting Lipstick in Guavarama:  Unlike most people I know, I am not crazy about Soap & Glory products. After spending a good twenty minutes sniffing almost all of their body products I only liked one and that was nowhere near enough to pay £11 pounds or so for it, so I just swore off the whole brand. A few weeks later though I decided to take a look at their make-up and to my surprise I was actually pretty impressed with some of the products, and lipsticks in particular. This offer would give me the perfect opportunity to try them out and see if they’re worth the hype or not. You can see a detailed review of another shade here.





Hopefully this offer will last for some time and I will be able to get my hands on these beauties. Have you taken advantage of it yet and if so, what did you buy? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment