Wednesday 26 February 2014

Spring Fever: A Different Lookbook


A few days ago I rediscovered my early teenage love – Polyvore. Ever since then I have been making sets non-stop (you can even see some of them in my previous blog post). I thought that this could be a very easy and fun way to show you a few looks that I think would be great for the upcoming spring.




Lately my obsession with rose gold has been showing up in my make-up quite a bit (you can read the tutorials here and here) and I feel that it will start showing in my clothes as well. This cute and comfortable outfit would be perfect for school, a day of running errands, or a chill weekend with your friends.  Hopefully it’s going to be a sunny day, so that you can rock these sunglasses, too!

This outfit literally is as daring as I would get! These shoes would be quite the challenge to walk in, but they can easily be swapped for a pair of flats, which would turn the whole look into daytime appropriate. Although, in that case I would probably suggest not wearing such dark lipstick and opting for a soft coral or peachy pink instead.

Last week I happened to be in Forever 21 and the first thing I saw there was floral print EVERYWHERE, so I obviously had to include that as well. This has to be my favourite set of all four of them. I absolutely love floral prints and the way this one contrasts against the black background of the dress just makes me really excited for some reason!

This is probably the most ‘me’ outfit of them all just because I never say no to a red dress. Red is my favoutite colour and wearing it along with nude is something I do quite often.  I would describe this as an elegant and sophisticated daytime look, which is perfect for work or if you just feel like dressing up a bit. The bright red lipstick would be the perfect addition to this beautiful outfit!









In addition to my sets, you can also check out my Polyvore collection page, which has quite a bit of suggestions by other members. Each set has product information as well as a link to an online shop. I hope you like it! Let me know your spring wardrobe essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment