Thursday 6 February 2014

Weekly Beauty Favourites

For the past week as well as using my usual products, I have tried to incorporate some things in my routine from my beauty collection that I had neglected for a while. Turns out I have some hidden gems there and they ended up in my weekly favoutites. Here are what I have been loving the past week:

 

  •  Real Techniques Buffing Brush: I love this one for applying my foundation and blending in my contour and highlighter. It’s very soft and washes easily.
  • Zara Eau de Toilette ‘Black Amber’ Special Edition: This was a gift for my birthday from my best friend and I have been wearing it almost non-stop for the past five months (quite frankly I am surprised that I still have some left in the bottle). I find it very hard to describe scents, but according to this website, the top note is tangerine, the middle notes are tiare flower and passionfruit and base notes are vanilla and amber.


  • Lancome blush duo: The colours are ‘Shimmer Coral Sunset’ (top) and ‘Sheer Peach Organza’ (bottom). I have been using mostly the bottom one, just because I find it more appropriate for everyday use, both colours are absolutely gorgeous. Since this is a gift from a few years ago, I don’t know they still sell it, but if you can find it, definitely give it a try!
  • Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One body lotion: Another gift from a few years ago (thank you, parents’ friends!), but this one I am pretty sure is still sold. At first I didn’t like the scent so I put it aside and said that I will use it only in an emergency when I have run out of my usual moisturizer, but lately I have been reaching for it more and more. Not only does it hydrate my skin but I also learnt to love the scent and I think I will even start using the perfume that went along with it.
  •  Barry M red lip liner: It helps me achieve a bright matte lip colour, which I have been loving lately and wearing almost on a daily basis. The best part is that it stays on for ages and it’s only £3! This is what it looks like:

Those are my top 5 beauty products of the past week. Let me know if you have any recommendations for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment