Saturday 22 February 2014

Nails Of The Week: Shiny Bright Red

In my desperate attempts to be creative with my nails, and by that I mean use colours I don’t normally use, I had completely neglected my all-time favourite bright red. That’s why I decided it’s time I change that, so I took one of my red polishes and painted my nails with it.


Products I used:
  •          Barry M 3 in 1 Base and Top coat and Hardener, used as a base coat
  •          Miss Sporty Lasting Colour Nail Polish, 150
  •          Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat

This nice glossy red is a very nice change after the two weeks of matte nails. I especially love this one because it glides onto the nail very smoothly and the brush is quite big and makes it easier to use. My nails dry fairly quickly when I use this top coat, even though I have three layers of products underneath it. The best part is though that Miss Sporty is a very affordable and has a good colour range.

Let me know if you have any colour recommendations for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment