Thursday 20 February 2014

Face Of The Day: Naked Three

Yesterday I received one of the most generous gifts ever, the Naked 3 palette. My rose gold obsession started with this and now that I have it, I am over the moon and I had to try it out as soon as possible. At first I was a bit hesitant when I saw how pink it actually is, but after I was done with the look I saw how soft and natural it all was.



Products I used:
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect face primer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, shade 201 Classic Beige
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, True Ivory
  • Bourjois CC Eye Cream Colour Correction Concealer, Ivory
  • Essence Fix & Matte translucent loose powder
  • Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing powder, 52
  • Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion (came as a sample with the palette)
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  • Barry M brown kohl pencil
  • Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara
  • Burt’s Bees Replenishing lip balm
  • Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick, shade 23

After applying my primer, foundation and concealer as usual and set them with loose translucent powder, I lightly contoured my face using my Bourjois bronzer and a Real Techniques Contour brush.  I primed my eyelids with the Primer Potion and moved on to the eyeshadows.

As a lid colour I used Burnout and I patted it on with a flat brush to avoid any fallouts. Then I put Nooner in the crease with a big fluffy brush and on top of it I dusted on Liar and with a clean brush I blended out the lines. On my outer corner I applied Mugshot and again I blended out to avoid any harsh lines. I lined my lower lash line using Blackheart and smudged it to achieve a softer look. In my inner corners I put a little bit of the colour Strange to brighten up my eyes even more. I finished my eye make-up by lining my eyes with my usual Barry M brown pencil and applying two coats of mascara.

Finally I put some lip balm to hydrate my lips and on top of that I used one of my favourite berry pink lipsticks by Bourjois.






I am definitely very happy with how this look turned out and I can’t wait to experiment more with the palette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment